Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hot Wheels Ectomobile

The real deal Ecto-1 was on display at the 2010 San Diego Comic Con.

It was awesome to get up close to this vehicle however, I will admit I am suspcious if Mattel is trying to cash in on a potential Ghostbusters 3 movie.

I must still be hurt by the way Activision flaunted their Ghostbusters Videogame only to rip it from or hands in favor of obviously more suitable games like Spyro the Dragon and Ice Age...wtf!

Since Activision's major failure to release the Ghostbusters Videogame, I can't be lied to again! Will there or won't there be more to this franchise?




I was able to purchased this exclusive Ghostbusters Ecto-1 from the Hot Wheels booth. I had a couple for sale in my store, but they are no longer avaialable.

No comments:

Post a Comment